- Libertarian (and not convinced there’s irreconcilable fissure between deontological and consequentialist camps).
- Aspiring rationalist/Bayesian.
- Secularist/agnostic/ignostic. Enjoy discussing this stuff; constantly changing my thinking on it.
- Hayekian. As important as what we know is what we don’t.
- Really, really excited to be in Silicon Valley right now, working on fascinating stuff with an amazing team.
- Train at CrossFit Palo Alto.
- Eat (mostly…80%-90%?) the Bulletproof Diet.
- Goal: become an elite athlete and competitive CrossFitter.
Professional Goals: be a successful tech entrepreneur.
Personal Goals: become better, i.e. wealthier, fitter, smarter, happier. Make fit/smart/happy children. Repeat.
I write about CrossFit, philosophy, law school, living/working in Silicon Valley, tech, culture, and whatever else I like. Much of what I write will stem from or have some association to conversations with my good friend Joel Cazares.
Feel free to get in touch! I always like meeting new, interesting people.